Everything Vans know about skateboarding in a surf bootie.
Would wearing booties in warm water still be lame if it helped you surf better? Designed for warm water wear, the Surf Boot Mid has been built to exceed your needs, every inch and every stitch crafted for comfort and performance in all conditions.
*SIZING NOTES: The Surf Boot Mid was intentionally designed to fit snug and be as form-fitting as possible to reduce excess material and water retention.
- Boot Type: Mid-cut round-toe wetsuit boot
- Improved Performance: Designed to help you surf better in warm and cold water alike
- Thickness: 2mm
- 360 Grip: Extends up the sides and toes for superior control and unfiltered board feel
- Second Skin: Seamless fit between sole and board
- Vans Sidestripe: Iconic Vans branding (originally it was called the "jazz stripe")
- Heel Loop: Vans checkerboard detailing
- Ankle Toggle: Liquid-seal cuff and adjustable toggle for a watertight fit
- Molded Toe Cavity: Added comfort and performance
- Perforated Neoprene Outsole: Optimal water flow, regulates temperature, prevents water buildup
- Rough Temp. Guide: Will obviously provide extra warmth but it's not a full-on cold-water boot made for single-digit water temperatures. Can also be worn in 20°C+ water for protection and/or grip (great for airs!)